Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #14



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and (Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Lauren's Book Blog and Books and Bark

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Features are ...

Lauren’s Book Blog

Photobucket

My name is Lauren and my blog is Lauren’s Book Bag – not very original I know. Books have been my passion ever since I can remember and I turned my love of reading into a profession by becoming a college lecturer in English literature. I recently received my Ph.D. in Children’s literature and wrote on the Philosophy of Evil in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.

I have been blogging for about 5 months now and love every minute. My blog is quite eclectic but leans toward romance, particularly romantic suspense, paranormal romance and historical romance. In addition to reading and blogging, I enjoy watching films and playing video games. 


Photobucket

My name is Jennifer, I'm 28 years old, and yes - I'm a bookaholic. There, I said it. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? I love to read. If you don't catch me reading, I'm most likely book shopping. I turned my spare bedroom into my own personal library. One day I came across a group of people on Facebook who are just as much into reading as I am. Book Club was started over our love of the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. Finally we had other people to discuss our love of Eric with! Now we read and discuss many other series as well, focusing mainly on paranormal.

Talking books with a group led me to creating my blog. I thought to myself, what are some of the things I love most. The answer - books and dachshunds. So that's how Books and Barks was born. Its fun getting to share all of the wonderful books I've found with other readers. The focus on my blog is mostly adult and YA paranormal romance and fantasy, and some of my favorite authors are Jeaniene Frost, Nalini Singh, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Ilona Andrews and Eileen Wilks. Trust me, there are lots more!

Okay, enough about me. Back to my books I go...

Question: Letter to Santa:

Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!

I would love Santa to bring me these:

1. Red Mist - Patricia Cornwell
2. Sleepwalker - Karen Robards
3. Down the Darkest Road - Tami Hoag
4. True Shot - Joyce Lamb
5. The Cocoa Conspiracy by Andrea Penrose
6. Double Booked for Death - Ali Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment