Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #13



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and (Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - In Which EMS Reviews Books and The Magic Attic.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Features are ...



 
Hi! My name is Jinny. I’m 22 years old, live in Canada. I love reading books, of course. I also love video games and, stereotypically, hockey! I’m currently majoring in English (language, not literature, though I have to take some lit courses anyway as part of my degree) and I hope that after I graduate, I will be accepted into a nursing program so that I can become a nurse.

My book blog was born in November 2009. I started my book blog when a couple friends and I decided to challenge ourselves by reading 50 books in a year, so I used the blog to keep track of my books. From there, it became a sort of review site, though recently I am trying to participate in more memes and whatnot I read a bit of everything, though I think by and large the genre I gravitate towards the most is YA.
 

The Magic Attic






The Magic Attic

I'm a bookworm, a dreamer, a teenager, a hopeless romantic, and a field hockey lover. Often, I can be found helping out at my local library, playing field hockey with the rest of my team, up in a tree in my backyard, or on the window sill with my nose in a book.

My book blog, The Magic Attic, is a YA book blog dedicated to, well, books. None of my friends are really interested in the type of books I am, so I started this blog to get to know other people with the same interests. I enjoy books from all YA genres, but I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and my favorite genre is YA romance. I have so many favorite books it'll take hours to list them all. However, some of them include Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, Eve by Anna Carey, and the Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver. I'm currently reading The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson, and The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees.

Today's Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.

Here's pics of the two romantic suspense books I'm reading this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment