Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 11)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Cover Me - Catherine Mann
2. Alex Cross's Trial - James Patterson

I’m currently reading:

1. The Girl Who Disappeared Twice - Andrea Kane

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Quinn - Iris Johansen

Here's the link:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-95

3 comments:

  1. I listened to Alex Cross' Trial on audio last year... good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read mystery, suspense and thrillers!
    I am a new GFC follower!

    Here is my 'It's Monday! What Are You Reading?' post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I've heard nothing but great things about James Patterson, enjoy! Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop my to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)

    ReplyDelete