Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #1



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads

Hi there, Ninja Girl here. I started a blog about three months ago called Ninja Girl Reads where I review mostly YA and paranormal titles. Growing up I was one of those kids who hated reading, absolutely refused to pick up a book unless it was assigned in school. Then a guy named Harry Potter came along, and I caught the book bug. It was like a whole new world opened up, and I just couldn't get enough. I'm an aspiring author who reads too much, sleeps too little, and loves finding the next series or single title that'll keep me up nights. I also love finding awesome book blogs, commenting, and stalking them to my heart's content. So if you've got any amazing recs (books or blogs), I'd love to hear them!

My favorite authors include Meg Cabot (always makes me laugh), Elizabeth Scott, and J.K. Rowling on the YA front, Patricia Briggs, J.R. Ward, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips for adult. I'm basically addicted to The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, in love with Zsadist, want my own brother to take home etc. But who doesn't, right? Can't get enough of anything paranormal/superhero-ish. Mainly because in my head I am one (Note: for proof see Ninja Girl profile photo). I'm still learning the ways of the blog-o-verse, but I hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? 

We all have them...

1.  Every morning I must have my cup of tea while reading a book (it helps me wake up).

2. Every week I must read at least two mysteries/thrillers or romantic suspense among my paranormals.

3. I love playing horror survival games either on PC or any of the PlayStation consoles.  The scarier the better especially at night without the lights on.

4.  I love making new blogger friends.

5. At night I must read for an hour before going to sleep (if I don't I have trouble falling asleep)

6 comments:

  1. I love making new blogger friend too! :) And on that note I am a new follower! :D

    Jules

    Please feel free to stop by my blog -http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I can relate to every one of your quirks ;)

    My answers for this weeks hops are here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Follow Friday. I too am a romantic suspense fan and just finished Allison Brennan's Killing Fear.
    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I also like to read in the morning but with some coffee. Happy blog hop :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read before going to sleep too, I just can't sleep otherwise. Found you on Follow Friday, and am your newest follower :)

    http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I love new blogger friends too! That's my fav part about blogging. New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete