Friday, May 27, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #2



Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers.

How it works:

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back. If you don’t do this I will have to take you off the tag along.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first linky tool. I want to add here, put in (paranormal romance) beside your blogs name what you mainly review. Then add your URL to the tag along post in the second Linky tool.

*Third visit blogs listed if you like what you see hit the follow button. Remember to leave a comment, so they can tag along back.

If you have a question or problem you can email Laurie: bittenbyparanormalromance@gmail.com

Now, if your new don't be shy most of these ladies are here every week and they are very, very friendly (I know because I follow most of them)

Question of the week:

Please tell us a little about yourself and what you read?

I'm a Canadian blogger that loves photography and playing video games either on the PC or the PS2/PS3 consoles.  My favorite genre is horror survival and I love playing at night with the lights off.

I love watching Noir movies and reading this genre too.

I love to read cozies, mystery, romantic suspense and thrillers. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, eh! Always nice to see another Canuck blogger. :)

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower from the tag along. It's nice to meet you. I love Noir films ever since a film course I took in undergraduate school.

    Have a great one! Stop by if you get the chance.

    Gabrielle
    http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallos!! New follower from the 18 & over hop! I didn't see the button on your widget but followed you from the link above. If it doesn't show up then I'll double check later.

    I love cozies.. shh.. don't tell my bff. *grins* You like the horror survival? I like reading about it. LOL. I have to give you kudos on that. =)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Redd
    thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete