Friday, May 20, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #1

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.

How it works:

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back. If you don’t do this I will have to take you off the tag along.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first linky tool. I want to add here, put in (paranormal romance) beside your blogs name what you mainly review. Then add your URL to the tag along post in the second Linky tool.

*Third visit blogs listed if you like what you see hit the follow button. Remember to leave a comment, so they can tag along back.

If you have a question or problem you can email Laurie: bittenbyparanormalromance@gmail.com

Now, if your new don't be shy most of these ladies are here every week and they are very, very friendly (I know because I follow most of them;)

Did you set yourself a reading goal?

I set a reading goal of reading 50 books this year.

6 comments:

  1. New Follower ;)

    I set a goal of 100 books, and I'm at the 40 mark already. Looks like I'll get there soon enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. I'm being ambitious with mine but I'm getting there.

    Check out our hop
    Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower, welcome to the hop. I have set a goal of 100.

    18 and over Tag Along

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower.
    My reading goal is 75 books.

    Monique @ AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in the tag along. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete